Friday 14 September 2012

my current haircare routine.


This is my hair naturally and the curls are a total pain. If any of you are curious, I wash my hair every 3/4 days. I don't use any heat on my hair expect blowdrying my fringe but I let the rest of my hair air dry.
Here is my current haircare routine:

I actually use 3 different shampoos and 2 conditoners. I alternate between these shampoos and conditioners, mainly because I really want to use them all up.

Shampoo: 
Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo - one of my favourite shampoos, really moisturising.
Dove Damage Repair Shampoo - awesome shampoo, also one of my favs, even if your hair isn't damaged like mine, it makes your hair go super super soft and it smells gorgeous!
Naked Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (hardly use it) - I hardly ever use it and only to keep dandruff at bay. It really does work to keep away dandruff.

Conditioner: 
Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner - a really good conditioner, not my favourite, its very moisturising but it has a very weird smell?
Dove Damage Repair Conditioner - this is my favourite conditioner in the whole wide world and has a beautiful smell. You need to try this, seriously!

After washing my hair, I towel dry most of it and then put the Boots Almond and Coconut Leave In Conditioner to detangle my hair. I only apply this at the ends of my hair but this has a really horrible smell, not as bad as the smell of garbage or something but it doesn't smell like coconuts or almonds to me. I don't think it detangles my hair very well and I haven't noticed a difference in my hair after using this. However, I bought this ages ago and I really want to finish it so I just use it for the sake of it really.

I then part my hair so I can see my fringe and put some Charles Worthington Frizz Free Serum onto the ends of my fringe and on the ends of my hair. It is a really good serum and I find that it keeps my hair soft after blowdrying my fringe. I also find that it stops my ends being so dry.

That's the end of my haircare routine and I know its not a lot compared to other people's routines but I find that less is more for my hair as it will get greasy, quickly. 

Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...