Thursday 13 September 2012

beauty blogger tag.

Hey everyone. Fancied doing a little bit of a laidback post today and I would love you all to get to know me better so I decided to do the Beauty Blogger Tag!




1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Definitely naturally curly.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown. 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I like to keep my hair au naturale (terrible french) and not dye it. But I would love to ombre it sometime next year.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 3 or 4 days, mainly because my fringe gets greasy but the rest of my hair really gets greasy in a week haha.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I usually do a ponytail everyday but sometimes I wear it down or braid it.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Do them both myself.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Once every 2 weeks?

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Summer.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
10-15 minutes. (I hardly ever wear makeup)

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Hm, when I need it really.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never ever ever mainly because I'm blessed with long, thick eyelashes.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No. My headteacher would murder me.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Nope, I like to keep my skin free from makeup as much as possible.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I've done it for pretty much my whole life.

16. How many high end products do you have?
2? I'm not one to splurge.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
After I use them, which is hardly ever.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I'm so lazy that I'll do it whilst I take the picture aha.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Once a year?

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
On weekdays, I go to sleep at 10:30ish, any later and I'll wake up as a zombie and I wake up at 7. On weekends, I wake up and go to sleep when I'm tired really.

21. How often and when do you workout?
Honestly..never. If P.E at school counts then twice a week?

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5ft2"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I know some french, german, latin, italian and spanish. That's only stuff that I learnt at school though.

25. How many pets do you have?
Zilch.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday but sometimes I'm so busy I don't get a chance.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yep.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I'm so lazy that I don't but I have a mental list.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I really liked the blog name of Thunder and Threads so I pretty much based it on that but changed it to lightning.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Sony HandyCam. Technically its a camcorder but it takes amazing HD pictures.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Weekly or whenever I'm bothered.

32. What is your favorite color?
Blue or red.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Cosmopolitan. I hardly read magazines though.

34. Do you swear?
Only if I'm annoyed or angry.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Waste my life on the internet watching beauty videos probably.

Hope you all enjoyed this tag and got to know me a bit better :)

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...