Saturday 29 September 2012

autumn wishlist.

Autumn and spring are definitely my 2 favourite seasons, with winter and summer coming in joint third place. Autumn also has my favourite fashion trends and this season, I have more things I really would like than usual.

(source: weheartit)

1. Bowler hat - I've wanted a bowler hat ever since I've seen ghostparties' blog. She got hers from H&M but since I haven't seen it on their website, I'm considering the topshop or urban outfitters ones. However, they're around £25+ and I can't bring myself to spend that much on a hat, so I'll have to hope someone gifts it to me? ;)

2. Pleather/parka military coat - I have been seeing this everywhere on youtube, literally. I love it so much. I'm not one to follow the hype, like I don't like wearing stuff that everyone else wears but this is a total exception. The topshop one is crazy expensive so I might get the Primark one, so we'll have to see, eh?

3. Pleather circle skirt/shorts - I've really fallen in love with pleather aka the cheaper and vegan/vegetarian alternative to real leather. I think they are pretty versatile and just gorgeous in general. 

4. Riding pants - After watching qu33ney's video on youtube of her wearing riding pants, I fell in love. I adore the American Apparel ones but the well they are expensive! Since Harriet got hers from H&M, I was wishing they still sold them! *fingers crossed*

What are your autumn wishes?

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...