Wednesday 16 January 2013

unboxing // converse black mono hi tops.

So I got a cheeky package in the post and immediately decided to do an unboxing post! 





I love love love these hi tops. I've had hi top converse before but they were black with the usual white soles. I actually prefer low tops (if that's what you call them) but I thought I should switch it up a little. Even though hi tops are an absolute pain to take off and put on, they look awesome.

My first impressions were pretty good despite I had to lace them up myself as they weren't even laced up! They feel really different to low tops, obviously but it feels almost flimsy.

But I really do like these as they look both sleek and edgy and the best thing about converses are that you can dress them up or down!

I will definitely be doing a 'how to style' post on these!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...