Monday 3 September 2012

7 deadly beauty sins tag - skincare version.

I've seen this tag floating around the bloggersphere and youtube and I thought I should give it a go but with a skincare twist since I don't really wear make up!


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive is probably my mosturiser, Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser which cost me £1 from the pound shop haha! I make it a general rule that I buy most beauty products from the high street so I don't have anything crazily expensive. It's probably my facial scrub/mask from Garnier Pure range. It only cost about £7 but its the only thing that costs more than what I usually spend.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love-hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love-hate relationship with my Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial scrub because sometimes I feel it helps my skin but sometimes I think it's just a bunch of chemicals that's not helping my skin. I haven't really got a product that's been hard to get since I get most products from high street, nothing is really difficult to find.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Definitely my Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub, oh god, it smells of heaven.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

Probably my Neutrogena spot stress control cleansing lotion because I can never be bothered to use it.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

My Avene mosturiser sample, purely for the fact that it hides most of my spots and blemishes.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Humour, definitely but not a mean kind of humour.

7. ENVY: What items would you like to receive as a gift?

Either the Clarisonic Mia or Loverdose by Diesel.

Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...