Wednesday 9 January 2013

what's on my iphone 4s?

I got an iPhone 4S for Christmas and I know it's been less than a month, but I thought it would be really awesome to show you guys what I've already put on it!

So this is my iPhone 4S in white and it's awesome. I won't go into detail as I'm sure most of us know what an iPhone is!

Yesterday, this phone case came in the post and it's really cool. It's a knockoff for the SwitchEasy one which costs around $34 but this one only costs £1.99. It's basically a case of a sort of 'melting ice-cream' and this is the link to the item on eBay.

So this is the first page on my iPhone. Everything is pretty basic here and this is the page that I visit the least as I don't use the weather/newsstand/game center, etc. I swapped the Whatsapp app and Mail one on the bottom bar as honestly, I never really use my email much.

In the Utilities, I've got the usual generic apps and I've added in the Stocks and Passbook as they really don't interest me but I don't want to delete them just in case.

This is definitely my most visited page. I use Twitter (follow me @kaylathreads), Instagram and Facebook the most. My instagram and facebook accounts are private so I don't really like to give it out unless I know you in real life, sorry! I also got the Find My iPhone app so incase I ever lost it, in the house or somewhere else, I can find it and disable it if needed. I actually then downloaded the Kindle app just in case I ever want to read when I'm out and about as I don't like Kindle outside, unless I'm on holiday. The next 3 apps, Bad Piggies, Sonic Jump and Shark Dash are all games and super duper addictive. Sonic Jump and Shark Dash came free on the 12 Days of Christmas app that iTunes releases every year but sadly it's over now. And the final app on this page is Flashlight, which is as it says a torch by using the camera flash. It also has a built in compass and SOS signal, I think.

My third and final page is all workout related as this new year I've tried to start getting exercise not to lose weight but to get active and toned (I'll be doing a post on it soon). Simply Yoga is really good if you want a basic routine already made for you. Guru Yoga is also good for this and you can also make your own routines on this app using exercises and positions given to you. The 3 workout apps: Nike Training, Workouts and Davina Fitness are really great for routines pre-made.

I hope you liked this post and I'll definitely be updating this in a couple of months time! I'd just like to say that all the apps on my phone are 100% free (Sonic Jump and Shark Dash were free when I downloaded them but they may now be priced).
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...