Monday 31 December 2012

best bodycare products of 2012.

This year my body and skin has taken a lot of drastic changes, from the melting hot weather in Tunisia (my summer holiday) all the way to the freezing temperatures of London's winter. My bodycare 'routine', even though it's more of a 'what I feel like using on that day' sort of thing, has been important to keep it hydrated throughout the year.


~ Original Source Lime Shower Gel (I will be doing a full review very very soon!) - I won't go into too much detail as I will definitely do a review of this is January but basically, this is incredible. It has such a gorgeous but not overpowering lime scent and it's really refreshing.

~ Garnier 7 Day Body Lotion in Aloe Vera (I've featured this in a favourites post here) - This is amazing and I know I've promised a full review of this, which I will do very very soon, but this is great for those days when you just need instant hydration and don't want to wait ages for it to absorb in. I would say that this is more suited for summer as it isn't as heavy but it works just as well in winter.

~ Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate Body Wash (I've done a full review here) - If you want an in-depth review of this, definitely check out the link to the review as I go into much detail. In a nutshell, I never thought a body wash could change my skin so much but this has. It makes your skin so soft and smooth and when I finish this, I will definitely repurchase it, but maybe in a different scent!

I hope you liked this and be sure to check out my other best of 2012 posts!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...