Monday 14 January 2013

the post-holiday detox.

I'm pretty sure that after Christmas/New Year holidays or the night after takeaway, my skin seems to magically grow some spots. It's a very bad time for my skin and body so lately, I've tried to detox my skin and body.


~ The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (short review here) - this mask is great for drawing out impurities from your face and frankly, I've spoke about this product and a lot of the products from the tea tree range from body shop too many times. It's incredible but it works best when used once a week so I'm usually waiting.

~ Workout/Yoga apps - I've spoke about a couple of workout apps on my post of What's on my iPhone 4S? I have 5 fitness related apps but my favourites are NTC (Nike Training Club), Workouts and Simply Yoga. I've tried to do yoga and work out around 3 times a week each and play tennis once a week. I'm not really trying to lose weight but rather get toned and in shape for Summer, even though it's months away! I'll be doing a workout post very soon! All the apps I have wrote about in this post are 100% free.

~ Healthy living - Lately, I've been trying to eat healthier and trying to ditch the chocolate for some healthier options. I've really been loving falafel wraps, and I may do a post on it as it is super yummy and this is from someone who is extremely fussy!


Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...