Sunday 2 September 2012

what's in my school bag?

If you read my last post on my review of my SwankySwans satchel, you hopefully would know that my camera is broken so I can't take a picture but here is one from Amazon:
(Source: Amazon)
In the main compartment:
- school books (my school has a weird thing where you have to bring all your school books from the previous year back on the first day because we don't have our timetable until registration on the first day, crazy I know)
- pencil case, pretty self-explanatory what's in it
- my phone
- lip balm
- tissues
- earphones
- locker/house keys
- purse

In the front pockets:
- geometry set
- calculator
- hand sanitizer
- chewing gum

My school bag is pretty basic, now that I think about it there's nothing special inside it. I hate it when blog posts end in open questions but I would love to know what kind of stuff you carry around in your bag?

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...