Monday 24 September 2012

september favourites.

(source: weheartit)

I know I probably say this to myself every month of every year, but oh my, September has gone so fast! With only several days left, I thought I better sneak in a September favourites post before I forget. To be completely honest, I only have 1 beauty favourite this month and a couple of random favourites, so I apologise for this being brief!

~ Eau Thermal Avene Skin Recovery Cream - I got a sample of this about a year/two years ago from boots when I spent over £10 or something. When I looked at it, I was so confused by what it meant by 'skin recovery cream' so I just left it in my room and over the year, it worked itself to the back of my drawers. Last year, I found it again and tried it. This is an amazing cream for winter, especially if you have dry skin like me. It keeps it so hydrated but I think it's a bit too heavy and moisturising for summer. I want to buy the full size but I'm not sure I want to spend £12 on only 40ml.

~ Coldplay - I know this is a really random favourite but I am pretty certain I have fallen in love with Coldplay over this month. I used to love their old music, like Yellow, but I kinda forgot about them for a while. When I saw them play at the paralympic closing ceremony (which was awesome) I fell in love with them & their music all over again. I definitely urge you all to listen/buy their new album Mylo Xyloto because it's so good, definitely one of my favourites.

~ Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I actually read this book on holiday in August but since the film is coming out on October 3rd (can't wait!) I thought I should read it again, you know, refresh my memory. I have totally fallen in love with the whole book again and I recommend you all read it!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'm so sorry there's only 3 but I promise there will be more next month!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...