Friday 11 January 2013

winter skincare routine.

Since my last skincare routine (autumn skincare routine here), my daily routine has changed quite a bit.


(Click on the products in italics and you will be sent to their reviews)

Morning
Every morning I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash which I always rave on about. I then moisturise my face by using the Boots Botanics Calming Day CreamThat's basically it for the morning on weekdays. But, on the weekends it's a bit different. On Saturdays, I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask and on Sundays, I use the facial wash and the St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. Also, on Saturdays, just before I apply the mask, I use the Neutrogena Spot Stress Cleansing Lotion  on a cotton pad to get rid of dirt and excess oils.

Evening
This is when it gets a lot more complicated you could say. I have a set routine of what I use on what day of the week as it is much much simpler. On Mondays, Fridays and Sunday mornings, I use the St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. On Wednesdays, I use the Garnier 3 in 1 Pure Scrub, Mask and Wash and I use it only as a mask because that's how it works best for my skin. And finally, I like to give my skin a rest on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I usually just use the The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash again at night.

If I have any spots on my face, I usually use The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel and overnight, usually the spots are visibly reduced in redness and/or size.

I hope you liked this!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...