Saturday 5 January 2013

best skincare products of 2012.

My skin has been the usual blemish prone this year and it's been tough to control it so I had to use only the best products for my skin.


~ Avene Skin Recovery Cream* (I did a short review here) - I only have a 5ml sample of this so I use it very sparingly, which is about once or twice a year, usually in winter. Whenever I use this, my skin feels great. It's hydrating without being greasy as you only need a very tiny amount. I'm considering buying the full size but £12 for onlr 40ml seems a rip off to me, I'm waiting for an offer or discount!

~ St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - I actually forgot to put this in my December favourites but this is the best scrub I have ever tried. I'm used to scrubs with smaller granules but this one has quite big abrasive ones compared to the ones I'm used to. However, it is great to use and makes my skin feel soft and smooth after. I only use it 3 times a week and it has helped my skin look and feel better.

~ The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash (I did a full review here) - This is great to get rid of excess oil, especially on the T-zone. I won't write too much as I have wrote more in the review (link is above). This has been incredible and the best part is that is made mainly, if not all, by natural products!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...