Sunday 27 January 2013

january favourites.

It's crazy how the year has just started and January is pretty much over!


~ How I Met Your Mother (TV Show) - This is a bit odd to put in a favourites post, but oh well. I've been loving this show and in 2012, I started watching it in chronological order from Season 1 and now I'm finally on Season 8, hooray! This show is absolutely hilarious and Barney is definitely the best character of all.

~ Converse Mono Black Hi Tops - I've done an unboxing post here and a 'how I style' post on these shoes here. I love these shoes and they are super comfy but like all the other hi tops, they are an absolute pain to put on and take off but it's totally worth it. I also think these shoes go with absolutely anything and they are really different to the usual typical converses.

~ St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - I've done a short review here. This scrub is a holy grail of mine as it makes my skin so soft and smooth, it's incredible!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...