Wednesday 23 January 2013

the art of serendipity.

A lot of you may not know this but ever since I was really young, my dream has always been to become a writer really. When I was young-ish, I entered a lot of competitions ranging from poetry to mini sagas, and I've won a few awards, nothing huge though.


Anyways, I've decided that I want to start at least writing stories, you know to get in the style and things. So on Wattpad, I've started writing a short story called 'The Art of Serendipity' and this is the plot:

"Serendipity. It's a strange notion, a sort of a "happy accident". Adam and Eva are very two different type of people. Eva is a famous dancer and Adam works at a local supermarket, stacking shelves. When they cross paths, big decisions have to be made."

As this is the first story I am writing, hopefully the first of many, I would really appreciate it if you read it and left me feedback to help me improve! I've done an introduction and 2 short chapters so far but more will be on their way, I promise!


Thank you!
Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...