Monday 7 January 2013

what i got for christmas 2012.

First of all, as pretty much any blogger, I am not trying to brag. I actually think these posts are really showing how grateful people are to get these presents.

My family, as in cousins, uncles, etc, is really big so if we got a present for each other, we'd be broke, literally. So instead, this year we decided to do a Secret Santa with a budget of £20 and my cousin got me an adorable Angry Bird toy because he knows I'm always playing it on my phone! He also got me a T-shirt Grafifiti set and a T-shirt to go with it, but it's in the wash so I can't show it but it's just a basic grey top. He got me it so the next time I go to a gig, I can personalise a top for the band/singer and I think it's such a cute idea!

 My friend knows I love love love the Script and I am seeing them in March, so she got me their 2013 calendar, which I am loving to death! The pictures are so awesome and when the calendar finishes, I'm definitely going to put up the pictures as posters in my room.

My other friend got me this adorable and funny purse from David & Goliath and I think it's so cute and so me!

One of my friends got me the silver bracelet (on the left) from Marks and Spencers. The packaging it came in was really cute as it had a sweet motivational quote on it and this bracelet is called 'Happiness'. It's a friendship style bracelet with a cute butterfly charm and I really love it as it is sophisticated and girly. Another friend, (I swear I'm really not popular), got me the Ed Sheeran bracelet which has loads of pictures of his face on and I love it to bits. She also got me a keyring of Ed with one side with his face on it and the other side says 'Keep calm and love Ed Sheeran' but I couldn't find it so I couldn't show you guys.

This was the big present my parent's bought me and it was so kind of them. I actually got the iPhone 4s because my old phone, HTC Wildfire S, kept turning off randomly and even though it was 1 year old, the memory was running out constantly even when I kept deleting apps until I only have 1 left. I love this phone to bits and I'll definitely be doing the 'What's on my iPhone' tag very soon! I'm so so grateful to my parents for this as it was so sweet of them.

My different friend got me the Silver Linings Playbook book as we watched the film together and she knew I really wanted to read it. My other friend got me It's Kind of a Funny Story book and the DVD which was so sweet of her to get me both. And finally, my other friend got me the DVD of 21 Jumpstreet as she knows I love the film and especially Dave Franco and Channing Tatum!

I hope you liked this and didn't find I was bragging at all!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...