Sunday 3 March 2013

collective haul - march 2013.

So I've done a little bit of shopping again over the last two weeks and I thought I should let you guys see what I got!

Vogue (March 2013) - £4.10 from Tesco
Gardening (Feb - March 2013) - £1.95 from Tesco

So I got these two magazines for inspiration for my Art GCSE which I'm basing on nature, hence the gardening magazine. However, since it's Spring, I thought there could be some nature-inspired fashion in Vogue. I haven't finished reading it yet so I have no clue!

Gold Monsoon Kitten Heels - £21.00 (not on website)

I'm going to my cousin's wedding in two weeks and needed a pair of gold shoes. I'm not a fan of heels, at all. I'm more of a trainer/boots kind of girl and since it's a special occasion, I decided a pair of kitten heels will do. These were actually in the kids section, I'm size 4 so it's all the same to me, and I think it's a total bargain as I will wear them for more weddings to come!

Witch Blemish Stick - £2.89 from boots
Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel - £4.59 from boots

I got these two spot treatments because currently, spots seems to be having a party of my face, especially in my T-zone. I think they both work pretty well but I didn't realise they both had alcohol in it so that has put me off a little.

Refill Pads x 3 - £2.99 or 3 for £6.99 from WhSmith

Oh the joys of revision. Every student knows that a notebook or refill pad is essential for school/college/uni. I got three of these refill pads from WhSmith and they are an absolute bargain - 1200 pages for £6.99!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...