Saturday 29 December 2012

december favourites.

Oh my, has December flown past or what? I'm still in shock that the year is almost over.


~ The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash (I've done a full review here) - I've been using this wash every morning this month and it's great to get rid of excess oil on your face, especially on the T-zone. I won't go into too much detail as I've done a full review but this is definitely a cult product for me and you need the tiniest amount so it will last ages!

~ Europe Night Map Top by Tee and Cake (Topshop) - This is actually no longer on the Topshop website but I've featured it in an OOTD here. I love this top to bits but I find that the neck scoops down lower than I expected so I'm frequently pulling it up!

That's actually all I have for this last favourites of the year, I hope you all have had an amazing month and year!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...