Friday 21 December 2012

best haircare products of 2012.

Unlike my 'best books of 2012' post, I'll try and keep this one a tad shorter so this is my list of favourite haircare products this year. My hair has undoubtedly been a pain in the bum, as usual, and my unruly curls have driven me mad so my haircare routine has been pretty vital. However, I do apologise as I only have 2 favourite products really because I haven't found anything outstanding.


~ Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner - This has ultimately become my best haircare purchase of the year. I didn't expect anything spectacular but wow, was I amazed. They are extremely hyrdating and make your hair super soft, shiny and smooth. When I ran out of my shaving cream, I often used the conditioner temporarily and it worked a wonder, even better than shaving cream!

~ Charles Worthington Frizz Free Serum - I actually have owned this for over a year and really only started using it properly now so the packaging I have is different to the one shown on the link to Boots so I'm not sure if they have reformulated it. Anyways, this is awesome for side fringes as you need a tiny tiny pump and run it through the ends of the fringe and after you blowdry it, voila! You'll end up with super sleek hair and no frizz in sight. However, I have heard that this is not suitable if you have coloured hair so beware.

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...