Wednesday 12 December 2012

cheap and reduced christmas gifts #6 - (12/12/12).

First of all, I'd like to say that this will be my final post for cheap and reduced christmas gifts, well for this year anyway. Also, I'm probably the only person who got slightly giddy this morning when I found out it was 12/12/12! Okay I admit I did cheat a little here. As it was my final post on this, I thought I would add a couple more expensive items, such as the bracelet.


For her: 9ct White Gold Herringbone Bracelet (h. samuel)
Reduced from £119 to £84.99 (Free gift for orders over £49!)

For him: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX100 Camera (john lewis)
£164 (£30 cashback)

Teenage girls: OnGoingLoveAffair Orange Python Clutch - LESS THAN 3 DAYS LEFT! (bella rue)
Reduced from £215 to £85

Teenage boys: Casio Men's Stainless Steel Watch (h. samuel)
Reduced from £34.99 to £24.99

Kids: Monopoly - The National Gallery Edition - LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT! (buyapowa)
Reduced from £34.99 to £30

Under £10: ASOS Compact Mirror (asos)
Reduced form £8 to £6

Under £20: Dior Rouge Haute Couleur Voluptuous Lipstick in Ara Red - LESS THAN 6 DAYS LEFT! (bella rue)
Reduced from £22 to £15

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...