Thursday 4 October 2012

my autumn resolutions.

Hello everyone! I was stuck today for what to write for a post but then a random idea popped into my head, "what about autumn resolutions?" I'm sure someone has already done it and I know that I never keep to my New Year's resolutions but I thought, why not? Instead of resolutions to always do my homework on time and all that jazz, it's going to be a bit more beauty/fashion/just life in general related.

(source: weheartit)

1. To read more books - I read a lot of books if I'm honest but since school started, I've just reread my old ones since I'm too lazy to buy some more. Ones that I particularly want to read are It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini and What Happened to Goodbye? by Sarah Dessen.

2. Eat less junk food - What can I say...I am addicted to crisps and chocolate. I really need to get healthier so I'm going try! *fingers crossed*

3. Spend less money - I find myself splurging on expensive clothes during autumn/winter time. So I'm going to try and spend a little less.

Do you have any autumn resolutions?

Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...