Tuesday 9 October 2012

what i'm loving this week #1

I decided to start doing 'What I'm loving this week'. It's pretty much my weekly favourites and I probably will end up forgetting to do it every week but fingers crossed!

source: weheartit

Music: The Script - Exit Wounds & Jack Johnson - Good People
Book: Teen Angst? Naaah by Ned Vizzini
Film: The Perks of Being a Wallflower & (500) Days of Summer
Skincare: Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub and Mask
Hair: Naked Renew Strengthening Shampoo
Fashion: Serena Dr Martens
Blog: gh0stparties
Youtuber: clothesencounters & dailygrace

I hope you liked this, I'd love to know whether I should keep doing this every week and what are you loving this week? :)

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...