Friday 12 October 2012

boots botanics calming day cream review.

source: boots
£6.99 from boots

This 50ml tub of Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Day Cream with SPF 15 (what a mouthful!). It costs £6.99 from boots but when I bought it, it was reduced to around £3-4. I bought this a week or two ago and was very eager to buy it as I heard quite good reviews about it. 

This is definitely, only for people with dry skin, trust me, it feels like putting sunscreen on your face. The SPF 15, makes it feel really heavy and oily on your skin but it is perfect for me in winter. I've found this hydrates all the dry patches on my face and after a few uses, I realised that a little goes a long way.

I really like the packaging but I think £6.99 is a bit steep considering you only get 50ml? Other than this, I'm pretty chuffed with this product but I really wished that it wasn't so heavy. However, I'm really happy that it has SPF, even though it is heavy, it's really good for your skin, no matter what the weather. This is perfect for winter but I do think it will be too heavy for summer. But hey, it's pretty much natural, so it's a win-win situation for your skin!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...