Thursday 14 February 2013

ootd // plagued by pain in their heart.

shirt: primark
top: i heart ny* - a present from when my cousin visited new york
trousers: pull&bear

Happy Valentine's Day or how I like to call it: Thursday. I'm so lazy today that I'll be lounging around with my best friend, Luke, who totally wanted a shoutout on my blog haha. I would show you guys his picture but he's so shy that he won't let me :(

Anyways, we're going to watch films all day so this is basically my casual outfit even though I didn't show it in my Valentine's Day last minute outfit ideas post here. We've already watched 'A Lot Like Love' with the amazing Ashton Kutcher but now we're about to watch the 'American Pie' films which I hear are hilarious!

I hope you've all been having a great day, 
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...