Thursday 15 November 2012

top 3 blemish busters.

For most of us, perfect skin is something we weren't born with. There are very few people I know, my dad being one of them, that are blessed with clear skin. My dad claims all you ever need is good health and a bit of soap and water to wash your face but I disagree, strongly! In this post, I'll be telling you some of my favourite products to get rid of those nasty spots.


Your health plays a big part in your skin so you've got to be healthy. I wrote a whole post on the '10 Commandments for being healthy' and you can read it here.

1. Body Shop Tea Tree Mask - (I did a post on it here) This mask is great for blemish prone skin and works wonders on your skin, especially good for oily skin. It's really cooling and after washing it off, you're left with super soft skin.

2. Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel - This gel is great to put on blemishes at night and when you wake up, you can see a big difference in the redness. Although it is a very small amount, it really works and you only need the tiniest dab.

3. Toothpaste - Toothpaste isn't the most glamorous thing to put on your skin, however if you have a spot, dab a little toothpaste on it, it may sting a little, and wash if off in 10-15 minutes. As the toothpaste dries up, it will dehydrate your spot and hopefully, reduce the size of it!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...