Friday 9 November 2012

the body shop tea tree face wash review.


Tea Tree Facial Wash (£7)


This facial wash is by far, the best one I have ever used. It has a gel consistency, which is actually better for people with oily skin. However, I do have combination skin, but this wash is great for getting rid of the excess oil on my T-zone. I do feel that it does make the skin around my nose a bit dry. 

For £7, this is totally worth it as you only need about two small squirts to use for your whole face but I finds because its a gel, it doesn't really lather or foam up every well.

I use this every morning and I've found that my skin is a lot more matte and clearer, as the tea tree helps fight those blemishes.

I hope you found this useful and I recommend you get this as right now, in the Body Shop, all skincare and makeup is 3 for 2.
Kayla x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...