Thursday 22 November 2012

november favourites.

I know a lot of people, but it's really quite amazing how fast the year has gone. It feels like last week when my dad was doing Movember and here I am again, for an early edition of my november favourites!


~ Some Nights by Fun. (album) - this is such an amazing album, it is a real shame that some of it is autotuned because they're so talented.

~ Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel (I did a short review here) - I put this on any spots and leave it on overnight and voila! Spots and blemishes are instantly minimised.

~ How I Met Your Mother - this is an insanely hilarious tv show, if you haven't watched it yet, you need to. I've managed to watch 3 seasons this month (I have a lot of spare time) and I have loved every minute of it. 5 more seasons to go!

~ Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash (I did a review here) - I use this face wash every morning and it has definitely reduced the appearance of spots and my break outs.

I hope you liked this super short favourites, my ones always seem so short!
Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...