Monday 1 April 2013

march favourites.

After what seemed like months, I am back for hopefully good! I know I always say that each month goes by super quick but I'm pretty sure that March went by so slow!


~ Ben Howard - This month I've suddenly fallen in love with Ben and his music, especially his song, 'Gracious' which you can listen to on YouTube here. I'm a definite sucker for a guy with an acoustic guitar and well, Ben Howard fits the role incredibly.

~ Shane Koyczan - This guy is amazing, literally. He is a poet but expresses his poetry through spoken word. When it comes to music, I'm a lyric kind of person as opposed to rhythm. And I think this is reflected in Shane's poetry because if you pay attention to the words he says, it's oh so beautiful. I recommend his poem 'To This Day' which has a central focus on bullying. You can listen to it here on YouTube.

~ Witch Blemish Stick - I have been using this like crazy this month. It is really great at treating spots and a few weeks ago, I put it on a spot in the morning and by the evening of the same day, you could barely tell that I had a spot!

~ The Mindy Project - I managed to watch the whole of season 1 of this show and what can I say, it is incredibly hilarious. If you enjoy shows like New Girl and How I Met Your Mother, this has a similar kind of humour.

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...